Do you have a house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior […]
Tag Archives | sell-my-house
Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In If you’re selling a property in to an end buyer (the person living in the home), […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- How To Sell A House By Owner Financing In OKLAHOMA (OK) – The Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in Oklahoma City – the reality behind probate
- Can a house be sold while in probate in Oklahoma City OKLAHOMA (OK)?
- What happens when you inherit a house in OKLAHOMA (OK)?
- Tax consequences when selling a house I inherited in Oklahoma City